There used to be several ways companies could go about their social media management. They could hire an outside team of professionals, like eKzact Solutions, to run the campaign and connect with customers. They could extend the responsibilities of an in-house employee to also tweet and write a Facebook status once a day. Finally, some just ignored social media altogether. For a long time, all of these strategies more or less worked. After all, it was less than 10 years ago that Google firmly stated that social media would not affect a business’s ranking in search. Times have changed.
Since 2015, social media management has had an observable effect on search rankings, and research by Moz Surveys has proven that both the quantity and quality of tweeted links, Facebook shares, and more are correlated with higher search rankings for a page. So what does this mean? Your business simply can’t afford to ignore social media any longer.
Even if Google and the other search engines were still ignoring social, websites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and more have become go to places to check for reviews, get recommendations, and even to contact businesses directly. Your customers are using these platforms and volunteering tons of useful, personal information. This makes social a unique opportunity and marketing arena where businesses can pitch their ads and efforts towards the right sort of customer at the right time.
Another big change is that neither entirely outsourcing your social media management to a team of professionals nor having someone in-house write all of your messages is going to cut it anymore. You’ll need both. Your in-house employee will be responsible for the human side of sharing. They’ll snap photos with happy customers, share the birthday and holiday parties your business is hosting, and even vlog during a volunteer event. Your professional social media management team, on the other hand, will be creating ads that target potential leads, responding to clients in their moment of need, and crafting keyword rich content which both provides useful information to your customers and leads them back to your website to learn more.
Here are just a few of the things you can expect from your social management team at eKzact:
- Professionally written, promoted tweets which are optimized to bring visitors to your website.
- An Account Representative who works with you to both find out which key demographics are most likely to be your potential customers and to create pay-per-click ads on Facebook which only target those demographics you really want to reach.
- Working with a Google Partner who understands the social network marketing opportunities which let you reach buyers more consistently when they research vendors.
- The creation of strong social media profiles with unique, custom branding designed to make the transition to your website seamless.
- Ongoing monitoring and relevant updates. We share information from non-competitive authoritative sources, engage with customers who have questions, and share useful information about your services, products, and industry.
Social media management has gotten a lot more complicated over the years, but creating your social media plan doesn’t need to be time consuming or overwhelming. The experts at eKzact Solutions take the time to get to know you and your business. We understand that you’re busy, so we put all the pieces together to create a strong, consistent social presence.
Does your business need a social strategy that will help your brand to reach more potential customers and grow? It’s easy to get started with eKzact Solutions, simply fill out the form, chat with us live, or give us a call at 403-456-0072.