Here at eKzact Solutions we understand that every business is different. That’s why we strive to provide personalized service and products that are the right solution for your business’s unique challenges. One of the ways we do this is by offering a wide variety of options. Anyone in business knows they need a Marketing Website in order for new potential clients to find them and be converted into leads, but not every business needs a brand new, huge marketing presence. Sometimes a concentrated effort goes a long ways.
Microsites are highly optimized, one-page websites with an extremely specific purpose. They can be used to draw attention to particular service, test a new brand, or launch an idea. What matters is the microsite is highly focused on just a single service or product. Microsites should be professionally designed and provide a visitor with lots of high quality, keyword-rich content. You want your potential customer to find all the information they need to make a purchasing decision on your microsite. If they need to do more research somewhere else, you’ve likely lost that visitor. The specific, content-rich nature of microsites allow them to better attract the right visitors and convert them into leads with a higher success rate. The key to microsites is focus.
Marketing Websites need to function a little differently. Rather than having a single object of focus, your marketing website is the hub of your online presence. Your social management, business cards, and SEO efforts all bring clients to this single location. Within your website, your potential customers needs to be able to understand what your business stands for and who you are as an entity. They need to know exactly what you’re offering, and most importantly, how to contact you.
While each internal page should be similar to a microsite with a specific focus in mind and great content to help convert visitors, the movement between pages needs to be smooth, and the entire web presence must be uniform. Marketing websites have to present a consistent brand image to your potential customers, so they can get a firm feel for the company culture you’re trying to create. Design, layout, and programming are important for creating a website that’s intuitive to navigate, but without a focused, consistent message, your website will struggle to convert visitors into customers.
At eKzact Solutions, we believe in offering clients a variety of options. We want to work with you to decide collectively what your business’s priorities are and which strategies will work best to grow your business in the right direction. Here are just a few things you can expect when you work with the marketing team at eKzact.
- We’ll help you to plan, design, and launch a new marketing website as the hub of your larger online marketing strategy.
- When you have specials or a big, new idea, we’ll help create a microsite focused entirely on that service or product.
- We’ll assign you an account representative who is only a phone call or email away. They’ll answer your questions and keep you up-to-date on your marketing website’s progress.
- We’ll assign a professional writer to your account. They’ll review your current content, and if necessary, edit what you have or write something new. Content should be high-impact and keyword-rich. It should inform, engage, and encourage visitors to make a purchase or find out more.
- Using data and detailed metrics, we’ll carefully examine what parts of your marketing website and strategy are effective, and where further optimization would benefit you in the future.
- We’ll create your Marketing Website using open source software, that’s easy to use. This means you can make quick edits to your content yourself, and if you need or want to work with someone else in the future, you can easily transition to another team. We don’t believe in keeping clients handcuffed with custom, proprietary designs that no one else can use or edit.
Your Marketing website shouldn’t be a massive, static project that remain unchanged until the next big overhaul. A great marketing website is agile. As your business grows, your website should be revised and content changed or added to match the current image and focus. Which is why it’s important to work with a reputable web design company who will be available to make changes and provide web support for the years to come. eKzact Solutions has been creating fantastic websites for over 20 years. Whether you need an update next month or in 10 years, we’ll be here to help.
At eKzact, we honestly believe that our approach to web design as a part of a larger marketing strategy helps businesses to grow and be successful. The great results and kind words of our clients back us up. If you’re ready to turn your marketing website into a hub of activity for new leads and sales, we invite you to chat with us today to set up your first meeting to discuss your new Marketing Website.